roastin', ridin', slidin,' bustin' knuckles waking up with a smile on my face...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

out with the old in with the new


So I ended the old website. It never really blew my hair back. Too little flexibility and too many fees so its over. I always felt kinda boxed in with content, where I was going with the business, surfing and my fascination with wheels. Hopefully this platform will allow me to go where I want to go and shape the business alot more like me.
Coffee is still available by email. harryandbeans@comcast.net. No more credit cards, paypal or any other wiring services etc. I'll take a personal check, money order or a wad of cash wrapped in a rubber band. I am trying to keep it a bit more simple and hope it works for everyone. So feel free to shoot me an email and i'll get you out some coffee with an invoice.
happy brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment