roastin', ridin', slidin,' bustin' knuckles waking up with a smile on my face...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Political Hangover


For the past twenty years or so politics and its history has been somewhat of a hobby. The amount of books, websites and debates I have consumed over the years is staggering and frankly after waking up this morning, a waste of time. More of the same shifting views beauty pageant crap and I have finally had enough. One guy stumbles in his cowboy boots and the media experts claim it over- you need to like the next guy. Or maybe in this great contest I should support the reigning favorite who promised alot of the same things this new crop of clowns claims. Now I aint bummin because I wear cowboy boots and I can relate to Perry, I wouldn't have supported him anyway, but I am sick of these morons on tv telling me whose in and whose out in this perverse fashion contest to see who looks the most presidential. What the heck does that even mean anyway? Its not really that entertaining anymore.Maybe if I had to do it over again I'd choose something constructive to waste my time on like fishing or something. I can hardly believe how gullible as a people we are posting up behind this candidate or that because they somehow speak for us blah blah blah. .. now as this election cycle spins around I am supposed to be waiting for some savior to save us from total destruction(sounds familiar) and how the next jack ass is going to change the economy, health care blah blah blah. I think I'm out this time around...rant over

No comments:

Post a Comment