roastin', ridin', slidin,' bustin' knuckles waking up with a smile on my face...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Shade grown Organic Costa Rican


Never before at Harry and Beans Coffee have I carried Organic Costa Rican. A couple years ago, I wandered around trying to find a tasty organic Costa Rican to replace the royal mountain tarrazzu I've been roasting for fourteen years. The ultimate goal at Harry and Beans Coffee, is to make the entire menu Fair Trade Organic but not at the expense of quality and taste. This new arrival surpasses the old Costa Rican I've always had in the past. Still buttery smooth like the tarrazzu, but a bit richer methinks. I can't wait to get it in some blends to see where it can go. Stop by for a cup to try it yourself or send me an email. hpcoltrane@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment