roastin', ridin', slidin,' bustin' knuckles waking up with a smile on my face...

Monday, October 24, 2011

New Neighbor at Harry and Beans Coffee


So the trifecta has finally been completed. Last spring, a new seafood place opened up behind me and I casually used to joke if only we had beer in the complex, we'd be all set with coffee, scallops and beer. well it happened, Tuckahoe Brewing Co. will be up and running in a couple months. When they start their tours on Saturdays, I'll be open as well serving up coffee and espresso and of course coffee by the pound. I'll post the hours as soon as I know 'em. I look forward to seeing ya out at the factory.
Check out the brewery here http://tuckahoebrewingcompany.blogspot.com/
look forward to a Harry and Beans Coffee infused stout soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment