roastin', ridin', slidin,' bustin' knuckles waking up with a smile on my face...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fiona Friday..err Saturday, its been a rough week

So this week Fiona graduated from preschool, holy mackeral! ...now its camp to camp bounce all summer till kindergarten in the fall. For what some think a silly excercise (preschool graduation) , it was pretty emotional. She did do a cool cap toss that landed on her head so I guess I shoulda heeded the warnin on grad cap tossing. Then the heat wave struck though I cant complain my pops handled a buck eighty degrees for almost 40 years in a glass factory. Farmer's market drama and preparation had me pullin my hair out but everything actually got done and all orders were shipped out...kinda nice to cruise a bit this afternoon.
I'll be in Stone Harbor on Sundays and Margate on thursdays slingin coffee cups,pounds ground to order and bean machine shots so come say hi, see ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment